logo
Entertainment Oxygen

We empower indie filmmakers to showcase their stories, connect, and collaborate from script to screen around the world.

The Journey

Entertainment Oxygen was inspired and built by a diverse group of entertainment professionals who have dealt with the common challenges of the entertainment industry for over 100 years.

Researching the past 25 years of the entertainment industry has led us to conclude that while there has always been a strong ecosystem in place providing a winning formula for the successful top 2% of the industry, that formula is inaccessible to the remaining 98%. The majority of entertainment professionals struggle to find consistent work and sustain a healthy financial career pursuing their passions. This ecosystem's formula hasn't changed much throughout the years but the Internet has certainly changed how and where people expand their connections and ultimately find work opportunities.

From the market research, the eo team has crafted a business model to change this paradigm. After evaluating the top performing companies from social networking sites and the entertainment industry communities—we have integrated innovative technology that provides a collaborative universe for people to create and tell their stories around the world.

The Team

Executives

apple tungfong
Apple TungFong
CEO & Founder
Entertainment and Business Executive
gregory fong
Gregory Fong
Technology
Innovative Software Developer
david ornston
David Ornston
Film & Influence
Seasoned Hollywood Film Producer
silvia bizio
Silvia Bizio
Board Director
Ora!Fest Founder & HFPA Member

Advisory Board

mark rafalowski
Mark Rafalowski
Head-BD & CSO
Dick Clark Executive Vice President
phil rosen
Phil Rosen
Entertainment Attorney
Principal of Rosen Law Group
janice varney-hamlin
Janice Varney-Hamlin
Marketing & Licensing
CEO/Founder of Marketing Immersion
joe sabatino
Joe Sabatino
Business Analysis Team
CEO/Founder of Behind the Talk